Multiplication table printer
Students find it difficult to learn multiplication tables. It’s boring and even confusing. So, let’s add fun in maths with coding & make it easy for kids to use technology to make their work easy.
Maths + Coding = Fun Math project
Fun Math projects + Save & Share = Shareable Fun Math projects
Learn how you can code your own table printer & use it to learn multiplication tables. This project has been created at Funoppia’s FunAI IDE. Following are some important links for your reference.
- The concept of loops. If you don’t know about it, you can easily learn it through a game by clicking here.
- Funoppia website — www.funoppia.com
· Funoppia’s FunAI platform, where you will create this project — www.funoppia.com/funide/
· Chase the Maze Game, to learn the concept of loops - https://funzone.funoppia.com/maze.html
· Other Funzone Games to play — funzone.funoppia.com
· Projects Playground, to get exited & see what all things you can create with Coding — projects.funoppia.com
· Multiplication table printer Project Code-https://www.funoppia.com/funide/index.php#2q99avw
Steps to Follow:
- Open the FunAI IDE — www.funoppia.com/funide/